1. The organizer of the auction is TC Equestrian sp. Sp. Z o.o., ul. Anieli Krzywoń 1, 41-922 Radzionków, KRS 0000877958. The horses included in the catalog are sold by the Organizer, acting on behalf and for the benefit of the horse owners.
2. The origin of the horses included in the catalog is based on the documents of origin provided by the owner of the horse and verified by the Organizer.
3. Gender, date of birth and description of the horse are included in the catalog, but the description does not constitute a legal guarantee that the horse has specific features and cannot constitute the basis for any claims.
4. The offered horses were clinically and radiologically examined on 13/12/20, for which a veterinary protocol and a set of X-ray images were prepared, which are available on the auction platform.
5. The Organizer's declaration of the health condition of horses is limited to the content included in the veterinary examination protocol. The organizer does not make any assurances as to any other circumstances related to the health condition, potential possibilities or characteristics of the horses.
6. If the horse is purchased and the Organizer is notified of the intention to collect it, the Seller will be obliged to conduct another clinical examination of the horse, at the earliest 2 days before the scheduled pick-up, and at the latest at the time of picking up the horse, for which a veterinary "Horse pick-up report" will be drawn up. which will be presented to the Buyer when the horse is picked up.
7. If the condition of the horse at the time of receipt or the content of the report presented to the Buyer raises concerns about the Buyer, the Buyer is obliged, under pain of losing the rights under the warranty for defects, to refrain from collecting the horse and immediately notify the Organizer about this fact.
HANDING OVER THE HORSE AND PASSING THE RISK:
8. The responsibility for the horse passes to the Buyer at the end of the auction on the Internet platform, which is a substitute for the transfer of animal ownership. The ownership of the horse is transferred to the Buyer only upon payment of the full price.
9. The horse must be picked up from the Seller no later than 2 weeks after the end of the auction, and the Buyer is obliged to notify the Organizer of the planned date of receipt.
10. Receipt takes place at the Buyer's expense.
BIDDING AND PAYMENT:
11. The auction will be conducted in EUR.
12. To be accepted, the offer must amount to a minimum of EUR 500.00.
13. The auction is conducted on the online auction platform: https://tcauction.weauction.nl/auctions/7b0f67d3-40c7-4dcc-1c57-08d8b236bc36
14. In order to be able to participate in the auction by phone, it is necessary to register min. 2 hours before the end of the auction.
15. The buyer of the horse becomes the person offering the highest price, provided that the minimum price stipulated by the seller is reached. Any disputes that may arise during the auction will be settled by the Organizer, who also has the right to withdraw any horse from the auction without giving any reason.
16. By making a bidding on the online platform, you accept these terms.
17. The price achieved during the auction is the net price, to which VAT will be added, in the amount depending on the tax status of the Seller. The list of VAT rates for individual horses will be made available on the day of the auction.
18. Regardless of the above, the Organizer will add 7% commission + VAT to the price achieved during the auction.
19. The Organizer is authorized to accept the payment for the auctioned horses - payment is made on the basis of a VAT invoice issued within 2 days from the end of the auction.
20. The horse may not be released to the Buyer until the total amount due is credited to the Organiser's account.
21. The Organizer has the right to settle all disputes arising outside the auction and related to the course of the auction.
22. The auction is governed by Polish law and any disputes may be settled by the court competent for the Organiser's seat.